The project was to provide a report based on findings of a site inspection and to document the current condition, any obvious points needing further investigation, and general observations arising from the on-site visit.
1. On site visual inspection of the premises to photograph and document all points deemed appropriate to the scope of the work required.
2. Description of the property, information from the deeds, detailed information of the construction materials based on visual inspection and information provided by the sellers.
3. Preparation of a concise report documenting the findings of the above visual inspection.
4. Architectural & electrical drawings provided by the sellers. Create electrical drawings based on fittings as per the electrical panel.
5. Description of any fitted furniture as indicated on the drawings & electrical provisions.
6. Snagging list for building and electrical works. Recommendations to correct the defects.
7. Photo album (internal & external shots) of the property.
8. Physical testing of sanitary fittings & electrical points.
9. Separate report on the electrical works based on relevant information and condition, and snagging list with photos together with recommended corrective actions.