1. Selection of suitable tendering organisations of the opportunity to tender.
2. Preparation, issuing and evaluation of pre-qualification questionnaires.
3. Writing of comprehensive tender documents, including scope of work, instructions to tenderers, contract conditions, qualitative information required from bidders, remuneration schedules, structure and wording.
4. Assistance with answering clarification requests.
5. Evaluation of bids.
6. Issuing of post-tender clarifications.
7. Attendance at tender presentations, and preparation of agendas.
1. Acting as a conduit for information between owner, Architects and contractor, ensuring timely communication, regarding the technical modifications, drawings.
2. Development of cost estimates, pricing of tenders and preparation of competitive proposals & bids.
3. Preparation of subcontract documents, tendering for subcontracts, evaluation of bids and award of subcontracts. Evaluating engineering.
4. Contract administration and relevant contractual correspondence overview and monitoring.
5. Supervision & monitoring of subcontractors’ performance ensuring on time, quality execution of all assigned jobs. Construction Technical Details design and apply on construction site.
6. Evaluation & negotiation of claims submitted by subcontractors and preparation of subcontractors’ final accounts.
7. Project programming and development of project plans, schedules, budgets, scheduling & allocation of resources and procurement of materials.
8. Supervision and monitoring of construction works ensuring achievement of progress, costs, rates, productivity, quality & safety objectives.
9. Coordination with engineering teams in formulation of design solutions promoting constructability and value engineering for cost savings.
10. Cost control.
11. Preparation, negotiation & reconciliation of project final accounts with clients for smooth project closeout.